How to Get a New Registration Code
Please follow these steps to get a new registration code:
- Open the Creative Element Power Tools Control Panel.
- Click About.
- Choose the Register tab.
- Click Get Code.
- Follow the instructions on the web page that appears.
- If you requested a code, but you never got the registration code email, please read this note.
- If the Get Code button doesn't work, please follow these instructions.
- If you don't have an Internet connection on the PC that needs a new code, you can enter your information manually here.
- If you don't currently have Creative Element Power Tools installed on your PC, you'll need to install it before you request a new code.
(Don't worry; you don't need a registration code to install the software, only to use it past the 45-day expiration.)
- If you do not see the Get Code button, then you're using a very old version of Creative Element Power Tools.
You can get the latest version here.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more help registering Creative Element Power Tools.
This document and all components of Creative Element Power Tools are copyright ©1998-2012 Creative Elementtm. All rights reserved.